Monmouth Park asks that all guests conduct themselves properly at all times. Foul language and abusive behavior will not be tolerated. Failure to comply could result in permanent ejection.
IMPORTANT COVID-19 PROTOCOLS
- All fans must enter through either the main Grandstand or Clubhouse admission gates.
- Prior to entry, all in attendance will receive a health check consisting of a temperature check and brief health questionnaire.
- Masks are required to enter and must be worn at all times unless eating, drinking, or smoking.
- Parking and Admission are FREE. No advanced ticket required. (No including TVG.com Haskell Day July 18.)
- Any food or beverage purchased indoors must be consumed outdoors.
- Valet parking will not be available.
- Smoking is not permitted in areas designated for outdoor dining.
Attention Fans. For the 2020 racing season, no outside food, beverages or coolers are allowed. No BYO. We thank you for your continued cooperation.
Please note the following policies in effect in order to insure that all of our guests have a safe, enjoyable experience at the track.
New Jersey State Laws:
- State law prohibits the consumption of alcohol by anyone under the age of 21 including BYO areas
- You must be 18 years of age to wager, children are welcome on the grounds
- No smoking inside of the buildings
- No gas grills or propane tanks of any kind
- No ball playing, balloons, skateboards, or inflatable beach balls
- Children must be attended to at all times
- No tents allowed in the first-come, first-serve area. Tents are only allowed in the reserved picnic area
- No beach/large umbrellas
- Beginning July 3, 2020, ALL guests purchasing alcohol must present a valid photo ID with every transaction. No exceptions. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
- Charcoal grills ONLY in the designated areas on the western fenceline in the picnic area only. Grills are not permitted on the trackside of the unreserved table area.
- Picnic area will close 45 minutes after the last LIVE race. Guests wishing to wager on Simulcasting are to relocate to the Clubhouse.
- Park you vehicle in a lined parking space. Fire lanes and curblines must be kept clear at all times for Emergency Vehicles
- Please obey all directives on signs where posted
- No overnight parking permitted
- Camera with a detachable or professional lens will not be permitted onto Monmouth Park grounds without a Monmouth Park issued media credential. This includes telephoto or zoom lenses of any kind and interchangeable lenses of any kind.
- Monmouth Park reserves the right to disallow cameras that, in the opinion of Monmouth Park will be used to produce professionally or commercially marketed images./
- Flash photography is strictly prohibited.
- Camcorders or any other audio/visual equipment are prohibited unless authorized by Monmouth Park.
- No tripod or other photography equipment may be used without a Monmouth Park issued media credential.
- Monmouth Park strictly prohibits the use of still photos or video footage for commercial or professional purposes without the express written approval and issuance of a media credential by Monmouth Park.
- Members of the media and anyone taking photographs for commercial or professional use must obtain a Monmouth Park issued media credential prior to doing so.
- By entering the park, guests grant Monmouth Park the right to film, video, record or photograph them on track property for any reason without payment or consideration.
- No pets are allowed at Monmouth Park.