Monmouth Park asks that all guests conduct themselves properly at all times. Foul language and abusive behavior will not be tolerated. Failure to comply could result in permanent ejection.
Attention Fans. Beginning Saturday, June 23, 2018 coolers or carry-in containers of any kind will only be permitted within the confines of the picnic area. Additionally, patrons bringing such items will only be permitted to enter the track through the Picnic Area or Train admission gates. Coolers, carry-in containers and other items will be subject to search prior to entering the track. For security reasons, unattended coolers, carry-in containers or similar items will not be allowed to reserve picnic tables. No patron under the age of 21 is permitted to possess or consume alcohol at any time. Additionally, we are pursuing new policies to enhance effectiveness in this area, such as the wearing of wristbands to identify persons 21 or older on Haskell Day, and as otherwise appropriate. We thank you for your continued cooperation.
Please note the following policies in effect in order to insure that all of our guests have a safe, enjoyable experience at the track.
New Jersey State Laws:
- State law prohibits the consumption of alcohol by anyone under the age of 21 including BYO areas
- You must be 18 years of age to wager, children are welcome on the grounds
- No smoking inside of the buildings
- Coolers – no larger than 30″ long by 15″ wide
- No hard liquor – beer and wine only
- No kegs or drinking games (beer pong, etc.)
- No gas grills or propane tanks of any kind
- No ball playing, balloons, skateboards, or inflatable beach balls
- Children must be attended to at all times
- No tents allowed in the first-come, first-serve area. Tents are only allowed in the reserved picnic area
- No beach/large umbrellas
BYO (Bring Your Own) alcohol must be kept and consumed in the designated BYO area. BYO alcohol permitted only in the picnic area north of the Heartbeat Hot Sauce food stand. No BYO alcohol will be allowed at any other location throughout the facility. No hard-liquor and glass bottles are permitted within Monmouth Park.
- Charcoal grills ONLY in the designated areas on the western fenceline in the picnic area only. Grills are not permitted on the trackside of the unreserved table area.
- Picnic area will close 45 minutes after the last LIVE race. Guests wishing to wager on Simulcasting are to relocate to the Clubhouse.
- Park you vehicle in a lined parking space. Fire lanes and curblines must be kept clear at all times for Emergency Vehicles
- Please obey all directives on signs where posted
- No overnight parking permitted
- Camera with a detachable or professional lens will not be permitted onto Monmouth Park grounds without a Monmouth Park issued media credential. This includes telephoto or zoom lenses of any kind and interchangeable lenses of any kind.
- Monmouth Park reserves the right to disallow cameras that, in the opinion of Monmouth Park will be used to produce professionally or commercially marketed images./
- Flash photography is strictly prohibited.
- Camcorders or any other audio/visual equipment are prohibited unless authorized by Monmouth Park.
- No tripod or other photography equipment may be used without a Monmouth Park issued media credential.
- Monmouth Park strictly prohibits the use of still photos or video footage for commercial or professional purposes without the express written approval and issuance of a media credential by Monmouth Park.
- Members of the media and anyone taking photographs for commercial or professional use must obtain a Monmouth Park issued media credential prior to doing so.
- By entering the park, guests grant Monmouth Park the right to film, video, record or photograph them on track property for any reason without payment or consideration.
- No pets are allowed at Monmouth Park.