Click on a day to view the races that took place on it.
How to bet
What to Say
Placing a bet at the window is as easy as 1-2-3
1 – Say the racetrack name and race number
2 – Say the dollar amount and type of wager
3 – Say the number of the horse(s) you pick
For example: Monmouth Park, Race 3, $5 to show on #4
Other Thing to Remember
You can only bet with cash.
Bets can be placed any time prior to the race starting.
Check your ticket before leaving betting window.
Hold onto your ticket. Winning tickets can be cashed at any teller.
What to Bet
There are many different types of bets. For beginners, it’s best to start simple:
- Win: Your horse must come in 1st.
- Place: Your horse must come in 2nd.
- Show: Your horse must come in 3rd.
Types of Exotic Bets
- Exacta: Your horses must finish first AND second
- Trifecta: Your horses must finish first, second AND third
- Superfecta: Your horses must finish first, second, third AND fourth
- Daily Double: You must pick the winner of two consecutive races
- Pick 3: You must pick the winner of three consecutive races
- Pick 4: You must pick the winner of four consecutive races
- Pick 5: You must pick the winner of five consecutive races
- Pick 6: You must pick the winner of six consecutive races