$2,000 Pick Your Prize Handicapping Challenge
May 30, 2020 from 11:00am to 06:00pm
The $2,000 Pick Your Prize Handicapping Challenge is back for another year.
WHEN: Saturday, May 30, 2020
WHERE: Monmouth Park Turf Club
WHAT: The $2,000 Pick Your Prize Handicapping Challenge
– $1,000 entry fee, $1,000 bankroll. PRE-REGISTRATION ONLY. No walk-ups. Entry fee must be pre-paid – credit cards accepted March 1-May 23. Bankroll must be paid day of the contest, cash only.
– Contest Tracks: Monmouth Park, Belmont Park, Gulfstream Park
– Betting Format: Win, Place, Show and/or Exacta
– Must bet a minimum of 10 races. No max. Must bet a minimum of 5 Monmouth Park races. No max. $100 minimum bet. No max.
– Provided that at least 10 total wagers (5 Monmouth) of at least $100 are made, players CAN bet less than $100 in a race.
– Based on 200 entries, the total prize pool will consist of 20 NHC seats, 5 BCBC seats and $80,000 cash. Those prizes will make up the 31 total prizes available on the “prize board.” At the conclusion of the contest, the Top 6 finishers will receive two selections from the prize board. Finishers 7-25 get one selection.
– Final prizes will be determined by the total number of entries.
– All prizes will be announced prior to the start of the contest.
To pre-register, contact Brian Skirka at email@example.com. For players looking to book a hotel, a discount will be given at the Doubletree Tinton Falls/Eatontown, Sheraton Eatontown, Holiday Inn Express West Long Branch and Homewood Suites Eatontown. Players must mention Monmouth Park to receive the discount.
Note to Players: There is also a $400 NHC Qualifier taking place on Sunday, May 31. Sign-up for that contest is day-of only, cash only.
For more information, contact Brian Skirka at firstname.lastname@example.org