Place Pick Six Marks New Wager at Monmouth Park; Follows on Heels of Wildly-Popular Pick 5

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

  • Bookmark and Share


OCEANPORT, N.J. – A new season, a new wager.  Monmouth Park kicks off the 2011 racing schedule on Saturday, May 14, and the opener will feature a new bet – the Place Pick Six. 

A 50-cent base wager, the Place Pick Six will be offered on races four through nine daily with a 15% takeout.  A winning ticket will have correctly selected a horse that finishes first OR second in those races. 

“It’s a great way to appeal to casual fans and serious horseplayers alike,” said Bill Knauf, assistant general manager at Monmouth.  “We’re always looking for new and innovative wagers that are appealing.  With a 15% takeout rate on our Pick 4, Pick 5 and Pick 6, we’re providing fans with a low-cost, high-reward handicapping option on the entire Monmouth card.”  

The Place Pick Six will have a carryover provision.  If no one has a winning combination, then 25% of the pool will be paid out to those who have the most winning combinations.  The remaining 75% of the pool will be carried over to the following day’s Place Pick Six. 

In 2007, Monmouth debuted the 50-cent Pick 5, which has become extremely popular at racetracks across the country.  The Pick 5 is set for races six through 10 daily. 

Monmouth will continue to offer the Pick 4 (races two through five and the last four races on each card).  For 2011, the Pick 4 has a new base of 50 cents, down from $1 last season.  The Pick 4 and Pick 5 both have carryover provisions. 


Comments 9
- 2/26/2015 10:43:10 PM -

Bp. cipto junaedi pernah Beli Rumah tanpa utang, tidak masuk akal ? Masih ada saja yg menuduh begitu padahal beliau pernah mendapatkan penghargaan MAN OF THE YEAR 2011 karena strateginya itu yang banya orang kenal dengan "strategi membeli banyak properti tanpa utang",

More else:

- 10/10/2013 4:44:47 AM - air jordans louis vuitton coach outlet michael kors outlet coach outlet air max 95 christian louboutin outlet true religion outlet cheap beats by dre coach outlet online cheap jordans christian louboutin louis vuitton

- 5/7/2013 1:29:57 PM -

I really like what you guys are up too. Such clever work and exposure! Keep up the fantastic works guys I've included you guys to my personal blogroll.

- 4/24/2013 2:47:54 AM -

Louis Vuitton Outlet
Christian Louboutin Sale
wholesale jordans

north face
- 4/17/2013 10:09:21 PM - wholesale mac cosmetics mac cosmetics mac cosmetics wholesale mac makeup wholesale

- 3/12/2013 10:19:10 PM - Coach Outlet Coach Outlet Online USA Moster Beats Outlet Beats By Dre Custom Gucci Shoes Outlet Gucci Outlet Michael Kors Outlet Online Michael Kors Outlet Michael Kors Outlet North Face Jacket Outlet North Face Outlet

- 1/20/2013 10:37:42 PM - Louis Vuitton Handbags Outlet Coach Factory Outlet coach outlet online coach outlet Online louis vuitton outlet

- 1/9/2013 1:27:15 AM - coach outlet online coach outlet store online coach outlet coach outlet online coach online outlet coach factory outlet coach factory outlet online coach factory coach factory outlet

- 12/25/2012 12:45:31 AM -

Rolex timepiece Seadweller different in the marketplace are common less costly than the actual kinds.Only high-quality and properly-built Rolex Seadweller different may have highly effective characteristics. Visit our retail store for cheap watches Seadweller Europe watches. We provide you with the greatest Rolex piece Seadweller which offers you a pleasant and safe marine exploration.Go to qualified rolex huge return full wrist web page to get more data about a number of montre omega signifiant ville.

Leave a Comment

Add Comment

Text Only 2000 character limit
add comment